** Sessions available for September 2023 **
Welcome to Emmer Green Pre-School where we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, safe and stimulating environment where children thrive as they learn.
Our aim is:
- to enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group
- to provide a friendly, safe and stimulating environment
- to work within a framework, which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families
We offer your child:
- a specially tailored curriculum, leading to approved learning outcomes
- individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- fun and friendship with children and other adults
- the support of a personal key worker
- opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress
We are a term time only pre-school that is open for 38 weeks of the year. We can offer 15 hours of Universal Government Funding per child, per week. We now take children from the age of two years old.
We are supporting the call for Ofsted reforms in memory of Ruth Perry: https://chng.it/FJ6RzpzGRS