Welcome to Emmer Green Pre-School where we pride ourselves on providing a friendly, safe and stimulating environment where children thrive as they learn.
Our aim is:
- to enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group
- to provide a friendly, safe and stimulating environment
- to work within a framework, which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families
We offer your child:
- a specially tailored curriculum, leading to approved learning outcomes
- individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- fun and friendship with children and other adults
- the support of a personal key worker
- opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress
We are a term time only pre-school that is open for 38 weeks of the year. We can offer 15 hours of Universal Government Funding per child, per week.